Keep Unwanted Growth Out Of Your Lawn
If an even green lawn filled with lush grass is what you’re after in northern New Jersey, then pre-emergent weed control is for you. Treating your lawn after you notice weeds cropping up with reactive care is a good idea, but you can prevent anything unwanted from sprouting if you get the right treatment to begin with.
When All Wet Irrigation & Lighting is on the job, your lawn will be treated at strategic times to prevent those undesirable weeds from ever growing at all.
Say Hello To Our Treatment Schedule & Say Goodbye To Weeds
There are three times where weed control is particularly powerful at stopping growth. By following this schedule with us, you can prevent ugly dandelions, crabgrass and other weeds from popping up.
- Early Spring: Many annual weeds begin germinating in early spring. If you want weeds that flourish in the summer, such as crabgrass, to be halted in their tracks, March is the time to treat against them.
- Late Spring: By late spring, plants will try to grow more aggressively. By having maintenance applications around this time, you’ll stay on top of weed growth.
- Fall: You may believe this to be a dormant time for weeds, but weeds will actually take advantage of the slowed growth of your turfgrass during this time. A pre-emergent treatment at this time makes spring control even easier.
The quickest and least labor-intensive method of getting rid of dandelions is to spray them with a broadleaf herbicide that will kill the entire plant, not just the leaves, without harming the surrounding grass.
Using pre-emergent and post-emergent herbicides combat crabgrass. Applying these herbicides accordingly will control the majority of crabgrass from your lawn. The effectiveness of the products and level of control are affected by mowing and watering practices.
Crabgrass preventer should be applied when soil temperatures reach 50 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
Peace of Mind With Our Green Guarantee
How will you know for sure if your lawn treatment is effective? All Wet Lawn Care looks after your interests with our special promise.
The Green Guarantee – You will be 100% satisfied with the service from All Wet Lawn Care or your money back.
Our promise to our valued customers isn’t the only reason we’re your trusted neighborhood lawn care company! We’re also trusted for our:
- Dedication to Northern NJ, providing expert services for over 30 years.
- Up-front pricing and free estimates.
- Certified and licensed technicians with extensive training.
- Safe herbicide.
- Full lawn care services.