All Wet, All Together
Are you looking to join a forward-thinking, fast-growing company? Do you have what it takes to thrive in a fun, professional work environment while providing the best lawn care and lighting solutions for our customers? Do you have a green thumb, a winning attitude and an appreciation for double entendres? Then you've got what it takes to join the team. Click below to see our available jobs and apply today!
- Doing The Right Thing, Always
- Continuing Training & Education So We Always Improve
- Crafting A Fun, Playful Environment So We Can Enjoy Our Work
- Being A Supportive Team That Takes Care Of Each Other
- Using Our Skills To Build Loyal Customers For Life
Not An Ordinary Company
Seed Your Career By Joining The Best
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking to weigh various solutions
- Excellent time management
- Pristine driving record.
- Clean drug screen and background check.
- Flexibility to work late or weekends if needed.
- Willingness to learn and be teachable.
- Enjoy working with others.
- Health insurance with employer contribution.
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- Bonus program.
- Great company culture.
- Trucks and tools in excellent shape.
- Customer Service Representatives - Dedicated to providing excellence in dealing with clients, educating them on our offerings and building customer loyalty.
- Inside & Outside Sales Representatives - Turn leads into clients and clients into lifelong customers through professional sales and closing skills.
- Service Technicians - Make sure our clients' systems are ready to go year-round by performing regular maintenance and repair when needed.
- Lawn Care Technicians - Use available tools and methods to provide exceptional yards for our clients.
- Mosquito & Tick Technicians - Help our clients fight off pests by regular application of Yard Defense products.
- Irrigation Install Foreman - Oversee all aspects of installing new irrigation systems, including overseeing design of the system, quality of workmanship and adherence to all local ordinances.