Trust All Wet Irrigation & Lighting for Reliable Irrigation Repairs
A well-designed lawn sprinkler system is the secret to a beautiful, welcoming yard. But the secret to a successful lawn sprinkler system is regular service and repair that keeps it operating at maximum efficiency and with a minimum negative impact on your lawn Irrigation repairs encompass a range of services aimed at addressing issues and restoring the proper functioning of irrigation systems. These repairs can involve various components, such as sprinkler heads, valves, pipes, controllers, and sensors.
If you notice plants that are in sprinkler zones but not getting water, or conversely you find areas of your property that are absolutely drenched, you’re likely going to need some irrigation repairs. But you don’t want to hand this responsibility over to just anyone – you need an irrigation service company dedicated to the highest level of service and workmanship. That’s where we come in.
Common Irrigation Repairs
Sprinkler head repairs
This includes fixing or replacing damaged or malfunctioning sprinkler heads. Issues such as clogged nozzles, broken spray patterns, or insufficient water coverage can be addressed by cleaning, adjusting, or replacing sprinkler heads.
Pipe leaks and breaks
Identifying and repairing leaks or breaks in irrigation pipes is crucial for preventing water loss and maintaining system efficiency. This may involve locating the source of the leak, excavating the affected area, and repairing or replacing the damaged section of the pipe.
Valves control the flow of water within the irrigation system. Repairing or replacing faulty valves ensures proper water distribution and prevents water wastage. Common valve issues include leaks, solenoid malfunctions, or problems with the diaphragm.
The irrigation controller or timer is responsible for scheduling watering cycles. Repairing the controller may involve diagnosing programming errors, fixing electrical connections, or replacing damaged components to restore its functionality.
Maintaining proper water pressure is essential for optimal irrigation. Repairs in this area may involve adjusting pressure regulators, replacing faulty pressure relief valves, or addressing issues with the water supply line to ensure consistent and appropriate water pressure.
Sensor calibration or replacement
Irrigation systems often incorporate moisture sensors or rain sensors to adjust watering schedules based on environmental conditions. Repairs may involve calibrating or replacing malfunctioning sensors to ensure accurate readings and efficient water usage.
How Do I Know If My Irrigation System Needs Repairs?
Here are some telltale signs that something’s amiss with your sprinkler system:
- High/Low Pressure – If you notice that one of your sprinklers is getting too much pressure or not enough, you need to have it checked. High pressure can wear out your equipment, while low pressure means water isn’t getting where it needs to go.
- Soaked Spots/Dry Spots – Your system should be designed to give nice, even watering coverage across your entire lawn. If you notice that some spots are bone dry while others are waterlogged, then the system isn’t working correctly.
- Unexpected Moisture Near Equipment – Water dripping near your control valves pressure regulators or filters is a sign of trouble. Not only does that mean you’ve got a leak somewhere, but that extra water could also damage your equipment.
- Skyrocketing Water Bill- Did your water usage have a catastrophic jump from one month to the next? One of the most likely culprits is a water leak. The leak will constantly be letting water out, artificially pumping up your use and, in turn, your bill.
- Bad Aim – Your sprinklers are aimed specifically to cover a certain area of your lawn. If one of them had gotten shifted out of position and is now spraying directly at your porch, you need to have it fixed.
The Benefits of All Wet Irrigation & Lighting’s Repair Services
We know any home malfunction can be stressful, and we’re here to make getting your irrigation system repaired as simple as possible. We offer:
- Highly-trained technicians.
- Small service windows that respect your schedule.
- Fully stocked trucks so most repairs are completed the same day.
- Superior and respectful customer service.
When you add all of that to our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you know you can count on our work. If you notice things have gone awry with your sprinkler system, don’t wait – call us at 973.366.8754 or message us online so we can help!